From the makers of the Shine fitness tracker comes the Misfit Beddit Sleep System -- probably the easiest to use sleep tracker out there. The wearable technology combines the Shine tracker, which you wear during the day, with the bed-residing Beddit. The thin piece of film is attached to the top of your mattress, under your sheets, so it can measure your heart rate, respiration, snoring, tossing and turning. The smart device can even use its sensors and microphones to tell if more than one person is sleeping in the bed.
The data the sleep tracker collects gets sent to the Misfit app, integrating your daily activity as well. This will give you a more comprehensive look at your overall health and sleep patterns.
The Misfit Beddit and Shine Give a Well-Rounded Look at Health
1. Integrated Sleep Tracker Systems - The integration of wearable fitness trackers with bed-residing sleep tracking technology creates a more accurate and comprehensive view of sleep health.
2. Wearable Sleep Tracking Technology - The development of thin film sensors and microphones that can be easily attached to mattresses allows for non-intrusive sleep tracking.
3. Data Integration for Comprehensive Health Insights - The integration of sleep data with daily activity data provides a holistic view of overall health and wellness.
1. Fitness Wearable Industry - The development of integrated sleep tracker systems creates new opportunities for fitness wearable manufacturers to expand their product lines.
2. Sleep Technology Industry - The advancement in wearable sleep tracking technology offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the sleep technology sector.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The integration of sleep data and activity data presents new possibilities for health and wellness companies to offer personalized and targeted solutions for better sleep health.