Clearly Kanye’s foot isn’t big enough after yet another outburst on last night’s VMA show, so here’s a creation that is: the Skybond Tower by Studio Pei Zhu. As strong as the anatomical structure it’s embodying, it was the winning design for the future business building in Ningbo, China.
According to DesignBoom.com, Skybond Tower’s “natural twist is a reaction to the different edges of the site and the various view corridors into and from the site. The uniform skin creates soft reflections of the surrounding city and sky.”
I think this baby needs to erected a.s.a.p. We now know that Kanye can’t contain himself, and so someone has to step in. And as of right now, the best solution seems to by the Skybond Tower by Studio Pei Zhu.
Studio Pei Zhu Stomps Out the Competition With 'Skybond' Tower
1. Twisted Architecture - Twisted architectural designs that react to site edges and create unique reflections offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the construction industry.
2. Anatomical-inspired Structures - Creating buildings that mimic the strength and structure of natural anatomical forms can revolutionize the architecture and design industry.
3. Reflection-based Facades - The use of uniform skin on buildings to create soft reflections of the surrounding environment presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the facade industry.
1. Construction - The construction industry can explore twisted architectural designs and adopt techniques that react to site edges to create unique and visually stunning structures.
2. Architecture and Design - The field of architecture and design can be revolutionized by creating buildings that draw inspiration from natural anatomical forms, resulting in structurally strong and aesthetically appealing structures.
3. Facade - The facade industry can innovate by implementing uniform skin designs on buildings that create soft reflections of the surrounding environment, adding a unique and visually captivating aspect to architectural projects.