Frogmouth Clothing recently teamed up with the comic book series Bitch Planet to produce a line of size-inclusive activewear that lets consumers embrace their nerdy side. With four creative designs to choose from, the new collection gives fans of both straight and plus-sizes a chance to show off their unique personalities.
Bitch Planet is a feminist comic book series about a female prison that has become a massive hit among young readers. Now the roller derby uniform retailer Frogmouth clothing is transforming the comic book designs into whimsical garments that can be worn by fans of any size. There are currently four tank top designs to choose from and each is available in sizes ranging from 3XS petite to 6X long.
With 36 different sizes to choose from, the size-inclusive activewear collection sets a new standard for other athletic apparel retailers.
This Activewear Collection Lets Consumers Embrace Their Nerdy Side
1. Size-inclusive Activewear - The trend of size-inclusive activewear caters to a previously underserved market and provides opportunities for apparel companies to expand their customer base and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Nerdy Clothing Collections - The trend of creating clothing collections inspired by popular fictional franchises provides opportunities for collaboration between companies and fandoms, as well as a chance to tap into loyal fan bases and capitalize on their purchasing power.
3. Feminist Clothing Lines - The trend of creating fashion lines that promote feminist ideals provides opportunities for companies to align themselves with social justice causes and appeal to consumers who value diversity and inclusivity.
1. Athletic Apparel - The athletic apparel industry has an opportunity to expand its customer base and increase customer loyalty by offering size-inclusive activewear.
2. Fictional Franchise Merchandising - The fictional franchise merchandising industry has an opportunity to create exclusive collections that appeal to loyal fan bases and generate excitement and enthusiasm among followers.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to promote feminist ideals and support social justice causes through clothing lines that advocate for diversity and inclusivity.