In an attempt to disrupt the canned drinks market, a Texas-based tech firm has released its resealable drinks can known as the SipNShut. Designed to run on existing canning lines, the SipNShut allows the can to remain 100% recyclable and contains absolutely no plastic. The sliding top design is relatively easy to incorporate into existing manufacturing lines and provides an easy sliding function to open and close the can.
The creation of the SipNShut was helmed by Bill Brandell of Austin-based SNSTech and was created in response to recent research conducted by the company. According to this research, 60% of American adults want reclosable cans but are dissatisfied with the current offerings on the market.
The SipNShut Works with Existing Manufacturing Processes
1. Resealable Can Designs - The SipNShut allows the can to remain 100% recyclable and contains absolutely no plastic.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The SipNShut disrupts the canned drinks market by providing an eco-friendly option.
3. Innovative Manufacturing Processes - The SipNShut offers an easy-to-incorporate design that can be adapted to existing manufacturing lines.
1. Beverage Industry - The SipNShut caters to 60% of American adults who want reclosable cans but are dissatisfied with the current offerings on the market, creating an opportunity for growth in the beverage industry.
2. Packaging Industry - The SipNShut's sustainable and recyclable design disrupts the packaging industry by offering an eco-friendly alternative to traditional cans.
3. Manufacturing Industry - The SipNShut's innovative design presents an opportunity for the manufacturing industry to adapt and adopt new manufacturing processes to cater to customer demands for reclosable cans.