The Sine Collection by Erik Olovsson and Kyuhyung Cho first gained acclaim when its was unveiled during Stockholm Furniture Fair. The fair's Green House Exhibition is gives young up-and-coming designers the opportunity to showcase their latest prototypes and models.
Standing out from their fellow exhibitors was easy for designers Erik Olovsson and Kyuhyung Cho whose Sine Collection featured four clothing rail systems of different colors and sizes.
The concept behind the Sine clothing storage system is inspired by "the mathematical term for a wave with a perfectly even oscillation." In this case, a wave on top of each clothing rail allows clothes to be hung evenly and efficiently.
"The collection also includes a range of clothes hangers, belts and scarves, as well as a little hanging bowls that are designed to store smaller accessories."
Erik Olovsson and Kyuhyung Cho's Sine Collection is Modern
1. Efficient Clothing Storage Solutions - The Sine Collection provides a new approach to clothing storage with the use of mathematical inspiration.
2. Innovative Furniture Design - Erik Olovsson and Kyuhyung Cho's Sine Collection offers a new take on traditional furniture design with its wave-inspired clothing rails.
3. Minimalist Home Decor - The Sine Collection's simple, yet elegant and functional design embodies the minimalist approach to home decor.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The Sine Collection presents an opportunity for manufacturers to incorporate innovative design elements into their existing product lines.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate the Sine Collection into their projects to offer clients a unique and space-efficient storage solution.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can stock and sell the Sine Collection as a trendy, modern storage solution that appeals to minimalist design enthusiasts.