The simplehuman cleanstation smartphone sanitizer is a dedicated device for performing daily technology cleanings without the need to perform any manual work or use harsh chemicals. The device looks and functions like a smartphone dock, and works by simply having the device placed inside before being activated to start the cleaning cycle. The system will go to work cleaning devices in 30-seconds using a series of powerful UV-C LEDs within to eradicate 99.9% of the germs, bacteria and viruses that could be lurking on the surface.
The simplehuman cleanstation smartphone sanitizer maintains a small footprint to make it easy to keep on a nightstand or bathroom countertop, while a laser-cut foam composite door will prevent UV-C light from spilling out.
The simplehuman cleanstation Smartphone Sanitizer Works in 30-Seconds
1. Smartphone-sanitizing Devices - Opportunity for other companies to create affordable and portable sanitizing devices for people on-the-go.
2. Ultraviolet Disinfection Technology - Potential for further development of UV-C LED technology to clean and disinfect other surfaces and items.
3. Automated Cleaning Systems - Innovation possibilities in creating other automated cleaning devices to improve hygiene and safety.
1. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers of smartphones and other electronic devices may benefit from offering complementary sanitizing products.
2. Home Appliances - Companies specializing in home and personal care appliances may expand their product lines by offering smartphone sanitizing devices.
3. Healthcare - Hospitals may adopt similar smartphone sanitizing devices to prevent the spread of infections and improve patient safety.