This soothing soap packaging is the handiwork of design student Christin Arnhold, who chose to redesign the brand Simple Works as part of a project created to enhance typography skills. Currently enrolled at Trier University in Germany, Christin Arnhold created minimalist packaging in precious pastel tones for the brand. These simplistic and rustic wrappers sport typography that appears to be handwritten.
Favoring a softly rounded cursive font, Christin Arnhold creates the appearance of purity and innocence. Offering a calm reprieve with soft colors and unpretentious typography gives this soap an approachable quality that could expand Simple Works current consumer market. The leaf illustration demonstrates the organic qualities of the product, emphasizing the brand's close relationship with nature.
Calming, cooling and delightfully rustic, this redesign of Simple Works packaging is eye-catching in an unassuming way.
This Redesign of Simple Works is Deliciously Soothing
1. Minimalist Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create simple and clean packaging designs that stand out.
2. Handwritten Typography - Potential for brands to use handwritten fonts to evoke a sense of authenticity and approachability.
3. Organic Illustrations - Chance for brands to incorporate nature-inspired illustrations to emphasize their connection with natural ingredients.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity for beauty and personal care brands to revamp their packaging designs with a soothing and minimalist approach.
2. Graphic Design and Printing - Opportunity for graphic design and printing companies to cater to the demand for handwritten typography and organic illustrations in packaging design.
3. Natural and Organic Products - Chance for natural and organic product brands to enhance their packaging with organic illustrations that align with their brand ethos.