This exquisite rendition of a very simple childhood favorite is one of only ten limited-edition tableware pieces designed by famed Italian designer Aldo Cibic for Milan based Paola C.
The exquisite silver-plated "Paper Boat" was created by Aldo Cibic solely for 20ltd, and is meant to be a decorative table piece.
Implications - The delicate, elegant, yet familiar look of origami art makes it an ideal form of inspiration for products across various industries. Everything from clothing to furniture to dining sets are beginning to bear a resemblance to the folded art, which doubles as an eco-friendly development due to the use of simple materials that can easily be sourced from recycled paper.
Silver-Plated Paper Boats
1. Origami-inspired Products - Designers across industries are incorporating the delicate and elegant look of origami art into their products, offering innovative and visually appealing options.
2. Eco-friendly Development - The use of recycled paper and other sustainable materials in origami-inspired products presents an opportunity for companies to promote environmental consciousness and meet consumer demands for eco-friendly options.
3. Decorative Table Pieces - Origami-inspired tableware and decorative pieces, like the silver-plated 'Paper Boat' by Aldo Cibic, provide a unique and eye-catching addition to dining experiences and home decor.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore origami-inspired designs in clothing and accessories, offering innovative and visually appealing options to consumers.
2. Furniture - Origami-inspired furniture designs can provide compact and versatile solutions for small spaces, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry.
3. Tableware - Origami-inspired tableware, like the limited-edition 'Paper Boat' by Aldo Cibic, offers a unique and stylish option for dining experiences, presenting a disruptive opportunity in the tableware industry.