So many of the futuristic vehicle concepts that Trend Hunter has been posting of late seem to all feature a pod-like design that is compact and environmentally conscious—and the Simon Colabufalo SV1 doesn’t negate that statement.
Boasting a sleek design that looks like it belongs in the future, the Simon Colabufalo SV1 seats two. Driven by a sole rear vehicle, its steering is delegated to the two front wheels, according to Naresh Chauhan.
The Simon Colabufalo SV1 Concept Belongs in the Future
1. Pod Vehicle Design - There is room for innovative materials, designs and hybrid technologies in future 3-legged pod-like vehicles, such as the Simon Colabufalo SV1.
2. One Rear-driven Vehicle - Future vehicles can be designed with one rear-driven vehicle, which opens up possibilities for compact, environmentally conscious and modern concepts.
3. Front-wheel Steering - With front-wheel steering being delegated, there is room for innovation in how future pod-like vehicles are steered and controlled.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore new and innovative ways to design eco-friendly, compact cars with the ability to seat two passengers and provide solutions that encourage environmental sustainability.
2. Materials Industry - The materials industry could benefit from innovations in lightweight and sustainable materials that can effectively meet the needs of futuristic 3-legged pod-like vehicles.
3. Technology Industry - The technology industry could explore electronic or hybrid technologies to power and control 3-legged pod-like vehicles such as the Simon Colabufalo SV1 to provide convenience, safety and an exceptional user experience for passengers.