There are plenty of concepts and prototypes out there that can bring Braille printers to the general public, but the Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner goes a step further to make all flat sheets of writing readable to people who are visually impaired.
This cutting-edge device is compact and clever. Its expandable shape can be adjusted to accommodate a page of any reasonable width. You simply feed the paper through the slot of the machine and the device reads the content of the document. Next, you'll see Kyung-ho Jang's invention spit out an embossed sheet with an exact alphabetic translation produced in Braille.
The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner would be an invaluable addition to the desktop of anyone suffering from blindness. It would also be quite useful at the reception of community centers and set up in most institutions.
The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner Makes Documents More Accessible
1. Accessible Document Technology - The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner showcases the trend of making all flat sheets of writing readable for people who are visually impaired through its innovative design.
2. Expandable Shape Adaptation - The cutting-edge Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner trendily demonstrates the innovation opportunity in devices with expandable shapes that can accommodate pages of any width for easy reading and translation.
3. Embossed Braille Translation - The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner highlights the innovative trend of producing embossed sheets with exact alphabetic translations in Braille, enhancing accessibility for the visually impaired.
1. Assistive Technology - The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the assistive technology industry, providing a compact and clever device for visually impaired individuals to read all types of documents.
2. Printing and Scanning - The cutting-edge features of the Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the printing and scanning industry by providing a unique device that can read and translate written content for accessibility.
3. Community Services - The Sim Cheong Printer & Scanner introduces a disruptive innovation opportunity for community centers and institutions to enhance accessibility and inclusivity by setting up this device at their reception or information desks.