Brain Dead launches a new design to add to its ongoing expansive capsule of jewelry for the Spring/Summer 2020 season in the form of silver rings. The collection features a plethora of lifestyle items including puzzles, jam, roasted coffee, and a fingerboard.
The brand crafts the rings locally and each piece boasts the brand's iconic logo right at the head with textured details that adorn the emblem. One of the rings feature orange and blue accents with an enamel marble filling. Another ring also boasts the same enamel design with more muted hues of black and gunmetal. The last ring is bare and oxidized with a clean etched design at the head.
Image Credit: Brain Dead
Brain Dead Launches a Set of Rings for the Seasonal Collection
1. Local Craftsmanship Silver Rings - Opportunity for local artisans to create unique silver rings with personalized designs and textured details.
2. Enamel Marble Silver Rings - Innovative silver rings featuring enamel marble filling, creating a visually striking and unique design.
3. Oxidized Etched Silver Rings - Disruptive opportunity to create minimalist silver rings with an oxidized finish and clean etched designs at the head.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the demand for unique and visually striking silver rings.
2. Artisanal Crafts - Opportunity for local artisans and craftsmen to showcase their skills in creating bespoke silver rings.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can explore the disruptive trend of minimalist oxidized silver rings as a new product line.