Pharrell Williams and adidas continue to work in collaboration on a new tonal iteration of the Sičhona sneaker model with the Core Black option. It has a Primeknit textile upper that is detailed with a semi-solar pink accent with the lettering that reads out "Humanrace."
This can be seen along the mid-panel, with Vivid Green noted in the colorway description as well, but does not seem to make an appearance visually. It has the brand's proprietary Futurenatural technology with is made with direct-injected casting. This is a special process that has a fluid form that blends together the shoe's Primeknit upper along with the anatomically-molded TPU midsole foundation. It's rounded out by a silver tonal webbed tongue tag with additional branding
Image Credit: adidas
adidas Humanrace Launches a Core Black Sičhona Sneaker
1. Tonal Sneakers - New tonal iterations of sneaker models using innovative materials and technologies.
2. Collaborations - Continued collaborations between artists and brands to create unique designs.
3. Anatomically-molded Technology - Integration of anatomically-molded TPU midsole foundation for improved comfort and support.
1. Footwear - Innovative footwear design and collaborations between artists and brands.
2. Fashion - Continued trend of tonal colorways and use of new materials and technology in fashion design.
3. Athletic Apparel - Technological advances in footwear for improved comfort and support during physical activity.