Icelandic artist Siggi Eggertsson created this set of pixelated illustrations for Landsbankinn and in collaboration with agency Jónsson & Le'macks.
The illustrator worked alongside the agency's creative director Viggó Jónsson to represent various holidays through his set of unique landscape portraits. Whether capturing a Christmas celebration in the city or a waterfall view for Independence day, the artist layers color and form in an expert manner.
While his collaged works are pixelated, they feature a non-traditional use of rounded and angular pixel elements that add dimension and visual interest to his works.
Siggi Eggertsson's Landsbankinn series is visually striking and abstract at first glance, later revealing a bigger picture that is definitive of the holiday season's spirit.
Siggi Eggertsson's Landsbankinn Series Celebrates Various Holidays
1. Pixelated Illustrations - The use of pixel art in modern designs is a unique and eye-catching trend that can be leveraged in various industries to create visually striking content.
2. Abstract Landscape Portraits - The use of abstract, layered and textured landscape portraits in design is an emerging trend that adds depth and visual interest to otherwise simple designs.
3. Pixel Elements - The use of rounded and angular pixel elements is a trend that can be adapted to add a touch of dimension and creativity to digital art forms.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can use pixel art and abstract landscape portraits to create visually stunning campaigns that engage their target audience and drive conversions.
2. Game Development - Pixel art and landscape portraits can be used in game design and development to create immersive environments that connect with the players on an emotional level.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can leverage the trend of pixelated art and abstract portrait illustrations to create unique and visually compelling designs for various products and services.