'Siesta & Go' is a permanent new nap bar in Spain that makes it possible for tired people to catch up on their sleep as needed and return to their daily duties feeling revived and refreshed.
At Siesta & Go, people are able to rent either a bed or a room by the minute for catching up on a bit of shut-eye. The nap bar also offers cozy space for quiet work or reading, including armchairs that may be rented for $2 per hour.
While there are a number of pop-up nap cafes and temporary relaxation spaces that have been opened for a limited time, dedicated spaces for napping are becoming more prevalent as more people are realizing just how stressed, overworked and sleep-deprived they truly are.
'Siesta & Go' Rents Beds and Rooms for Catching Up on Sleep
1. Nap Bar Spaces - The rise of dedicated spaces for napping presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative and comfortable environments for people to recharge and relax.
2. Flexible Renting Concepts - The concept of renting beds or rooms by the minute opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in various industries, such as co-working spaces, hotels, and airports, by offering flexible and affordable options for short-term use.
3. Wellness and Work-life Balance - The growing awareness of stress, overwork, and sleep deprivation among individuals highlights a need for businesses to focus on promoting wellness and work-life balance, resulting in potential disruptive innovations in industries ranging from healthcare to technology.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore the creation of nap bar spaces within hotels or other accommodations, offering guests a unique and revitalizing experience.
2. Co-working Spaces - Co-working spaces can consider incorporating nap pods or private rooms to cater to the needs of tired professionals who require a quick rejuvenating break during their workday.
3. Airport Facilities - Airports can utilize the concept of renting beds or rooms by the minute to provide tired travelers with a comfortable place to rest and recharge before or between flights, enhancing the overall travel experience.