PORTER works in collaboration with SHOYOROLL on a new collection of apparel that is themed around Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It is comprised of gis and carrying accessories in small and large sizes for functional variety. The gis is detailed in a color palette that is true to PORTER -- orange and black are the dominating hues.
Co-branding accents can be seen on the arms along with the large Yoshida & Co. patch at the back. The accessories include the Logo-Patch Velcro wallet, the Small Boston Bag, and the Helmet bag. All of these are made from a blend of SHOYOROLL's pearl-weave cotton and the TANKER nylon material by PORTER. The sporty capsule is set to launch officially later this weekend.
Image Credit: SHOYOROLL, Yoshida & Co.
PORTER and SHOYOROLL Launches a Small Set of Apparel
1. Brazilian Jiu-jitsu-themed Apparel - Opportunity: Create unique clothing collections that cater to niche athletic communities.
2. Co-branding Collaborations - Opportunity: Increase awareness and reach of both brands through cross-sector partnerships.
3. Functional Variety - Opportunity: Develop products that serve multiple purposes and meet the demands of consumers seeking practicality.
1. Athletic Apparel - Opportunity: Expand and diversify product lines to create products that are tailored to niche athletic communities.
2. Fashion - Opportunity: Tap into viral trends and create collaborative collections to extend product reach and catch the attention of potential customers.
3. Accessories and Luggage - Opportunity: Create practical, multi-functional items that match contemporary trends and demands for versatility.