The London Shisha Company created these extravagant gold-covered shishas to bring a new and luxurious look to a classic smoking apparatus.
The shisha is not a new product, however the decorations and aesthetics that are provided with this brand's products is. All of the shishas produced by the London Shisha Compnay are covered with stunning jewels, glitter and golden paint, which emphasize the Middle Eastern theme. One particular shisha is actually covered with 24 karats of gold plating making it a stunning limited-edition item.
The London Shisha Company is know for its surgical grade metals and carefully crafted hand-blown glass work that goes into the production of each product it makes. Many of the products sold by this company showcase luxury and emphasize the sophistication associated with smoking a shisha.
These Middle Eastern Smoking Contraptions are Covered in 24 Karats of Gold
1. Luxury Smoking Accessories - The trend of adding luxury decor to smoking apparatuses allows for businesses to target high-end markets.
2. Decorative Trends in Middle Eastern Culture - Incorporating Middle Eastern aesthetics in smoking apparatuses creates a unique selling point in an over-saturated market.
3. Limited-edition Collectibles - Producing limited-edition shishas covered in 24 karat gold provides an opportunity for businesses to create high-value collectibles.
1. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can benefit from incorporating unique smoking accessories to add to their high-end product line.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from incorporating decorative shishas as a unique decor piece in homes.
3. Collectibles - The collectibles industry can benefit from offering limited-edition shishas as high-value, exclusive items for collectors.