The nature of product wrapping is that it can be exploited to misrepresent its contents, selling an image that bears little resemblance to what's within. Sheffield & Sons packaging takes an approach of pride, confident in the quality of condiments inside.
The bottling of various spices into clear glass viles with corked tops suggests an authenticity of the herbs, fully visible with their distinctive shapes and characteristic colors. Sticker labels have been applied to each piece of Sheffield & Sons packaging, simply denoting the name of each seasoning and picture a small illustration of its planted source.
This eclectic collection of bottled flavors was designed by Birdsong Gregory to give the Bloom Grocery angus beef products a little tasteful sophistication.
Sheffield & Sons Packaging Evokes an Ingredient Purity
1. Transparent Packaging - Exploring the use of clear glass viles with corked tops for packaging products to showcase the authenticity and quality of the contents.
2. Minimalist Labeling - Embracing sticker labels that feature simple yet informative design elements, such as the name and source illustration of each seasoning.
3. Artisanal Packaging - Creating packaging designs that evoke a sense of craftsmanship and sophistication, elevating the overall perception of the products.
1. Food Packaging - Explore innovative ways to showcase the quality and authenticity of food products through transparent packaging and minimalist labeling.
2. Spice Manufacturing - Utilize artisanal packaging designs to differentiate spice products and appeal to consumers seeking premium and sophisticated options.
3. Grocery Retail - Integrate tasteful and visually appealing packaging designs to elevate the presentation of food products and create a more memorable shopping experience.