First, we brought you Assvertising. Then we brought you bumvertising. Now, it's all about sheepvertising.
That's right, you can finally start advertising on sheep. I guess the takeaway for advertisers is that if you've want a cute and cuddly brand ambassador, you need not look beyond your livestock.
Implications - Advertisers and marketers are looking for new and interesting ways to appeal to consumers. This can happen two-fold. First, by posting bills on quirky items (or animals), and second, by appealing to a certain market or national identity through advertising. Thinking outside the box can reap enormous benefits in terms of brand awareness and the extent to which consumers will remember the campaign.
1. Quirky Advertising - Thinking outside the box can lead to enormous benefits in terms of brand awareness and consumer recall.
2. Animal Brand Ambassadors - Using animals as brand ambassadors can create a cute and cuddly image for a brand, appealing to consumers.
3. National Identity Advertising - Appealing to a certain market or national identity through advertising can help marketers connect with consumers on a deeper level.
1. Marketing - Marketers can explore new and interesting ways to appeal to consumers through quirky advertising strategies and animal brand ambassadors.
2. Outdoor Advertising - Outdoor advertisers can consider using unconventional surfaces, like sheep, to post bills and create unique and eye-catching campaigns.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can leverage national identity advertising to connect with consumers and create a sense of belonging and loyalty.