If you want to be the person in your group of friends that owns both the biggest and the most expensive television then you will definitely want to invest in the Sharp AQUOS LC-90LE745U 90" flatscreen LED TV.
The massive screen measures a whopping four feet tall in height and six feet tall in width and weighs as much as a human being at 141 pounds. Impressively however, Sharp still manages to keep the screen thickness to less than 5-inches making it a sleek addition to your entertainment center -- provided of course, that you are able to hoist it up onto the wall.
The built-in Wi-Fi component and HD resolution paired with the sheer size of the screen will have you never wanting to pay to go to the cinema again. Although, at a bank-breaking cost of $10,999.99, purchasing the TV means that you probably won't be able to afford to go for awhile, anyway.
The Sharp AQUOS LC-90LE745U is 90" and Costs a Fortune
1. Large LED Televisions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop affordable large LED televisions to cater to the growing demand for immersive home entertainment experiences.
2. Sleek Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create ultra-thin and lightweight LED TV designs to enhance aesthetics and ease of installation for consumers.
3. Home Cinema Experience - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced features and technologies in LED TVs to replicate the immersive experience of a cinema at home.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore technological advancements to create cost-effective and cutting-edge LED TVs with large screen sizes.
2. Home Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate smart features and connectivity options in LED TVs to elevate the home entertainment experience.
3. Luxury and Premium Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Cater to the affluent market segment by offering high-end LED TVs with luxurious designs and top-of-the-line features.