Named after FIFA's ex-president, Sepp Blatter, Sepp Magazine is officially sanctioned by FIFA to produce high-quality content relating two unlikely themes--fashion and soccer.
If that combination doesn't draw you in, everyone's favorite fashion daddy Karl Lagerfeld drew some of soccer's most famous athletes for this issue. Take this issue of Sepp Magazine in, as it only comes around during each World Cup.
Implications - Fashion is a profitable sector in the sports industry due to loyal fans willing to shell out a few bucks to look like they're a part of the team they support. Plus, teams in different leagues represent a city, therefore it becomes all the more important to design a good-looking jersey that encouraged patriotism.
Sepp Magazine is Dedicated to the World Cup
1. Fashion-soccer Collaboration - The collaboration between fashion and soccer presents the opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the loyal fanbase of the sports industry and design custom sportswear.
2. Limited-edition Sports Merchandise - Limited-edition sports merchandise presents the opportunity to create exclusivity and drive demand within the sports industry.
3. Celebrity Athlete Endorsements - Celebrities from other industries such as fashion and entertainment can leverage the popularity and reach of sports to endorse their brands and products to a wider audience.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with the sports industry to design custom sportswear to tap into the loyal fanbase of sports fans.
2. Sports Industry - The sports industry presents the opportunity for limited-edition sports merchandise to create exclusivity and drive demand within the industry.
3. Entertainment Industry - Celebrities from the entertainment industry can use their popularity to endorse their brands and products to the wider audience in the sports industry.