If you can't afford to go into space yourself, a Seattle company is willing to help - by sending your 'stuff' into space. For example you can send your business card into space with ZG Aerospace for $50 or titanium rings for $250. Your stuff will be sent into space at an altitude of 62-70 miles up and will return to earth after 4 minutes of weightlessness. ZG Aerospace founder, Tom Gonser, is surprised by how many people have responded. At least 200 have signed up to send their stuff aboard the maiden flight in July at New Mexico's Spaceport. (GUSH Magazine)
1. Space-based Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to promote their products or services by sending them into space, gaining attention and creating a unique marketing campaign.
2. Space Tourism Accessories - Emerging market for space-themed accessories and products tailored for space tourists, offering unique experiences and souvenirs.
3. Personalized Space Experiences - Rise of personalized space experiences where individuals can send their own belongings to space, creating a sense of personal connection to the final frontier.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising and marketing companies to explore space-based campaigns and product placements for maximum exposure.
2. Fashion and Jewelry - Opportunity for fashion and jewelry industry to create space-themed accessories and products for space tourists, catering to a niche market.
3. Space Tourism - Emerging industry for personalized space experiences, allowing individuals to send their belongings to space, opening up new revenue streams and enhancing space tourism offerings.