The KFC Original Recipe is renowned for its flavor on chicken, but the brand has moved to make it even more a part of its menu with the announcement of the KFC Secret Recipe Fries. The French fries come as one of the brand's latest offerings that starts off with its original side dish that has been seasoned with the Original Recipe spices before being fried to perfection. The fries are thus bursting with flavor and are likely to be a hit amongst avid fans of the QSR brand.
The KFC Secret Recipe Fries have arrived as a new permanent menu addition, but will also see the brand discontinuing its Potato Wedges from the menu as previously announced last month.
Image Credit: KFC
The KFC Secret Recipe Fries are Seasoned with Herbs and Spices
1. Enhanced Menu Offerings - KFC's introduction of Secret Recipe Fries opens the door for other fast food chains to revisit and update their menu items to generate interest from their fanbase.
2. Flavor Innovation - The seasoning of KFC's Secret Recipe Fries allows for other QSR brands to experiment with unique spice blends and flavors to offer a unique and enjoyable experience to customers.
3. Rebranding Classic Dish - KFC's use of their Original Recipe spices on fries allows other fast food chains to rebrand and repurpose their classic side dishes to expand their offering and satisfy customer demand.
1. Quick Service Restaurants - The introduction of KFC's Secret Recipe Fries impacts the QSR industry by pushing other brands to update their offerings and idea generation.
2. Food and Beverage - The seasoning and flavor innovation in KFC's Secret Recipe Fries presents an opportunity for the food and beverage industry to experiment with new taste combinations and products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - By rebranding a classic dish, KFC has opened an opportunity for the marketing and advertising industry to explore new messaging and campaigns to entice customers with revamped menu items.