atmos join forces with Secret Base once again to spotlight one of television's most iconic shows, 'The Simpsons.' The new collaborative effort results in a selection of long sleeve tops adorned in themed graphics referencing characters from the series.
The graphics were made into keychains earlier last year, making a return on a set of apparel pieces in either a black or white base for simplicity. The characters are split into half in terms of the design, with one side showcasing an x-ray iteration of themselves. The back of the shirts is adorned in branding accents that refer to atmos, Secret Base, and the Simpsons in the colors green, yellow, and blue. Additional details include the crewneck collar and ribbed cuffs to round out the entire design.
atmos and Secret Base Join Forces with Simpsons Themed Goods
1. Cartoon-themed Streetwear - The collaboration between atmos and Secret Base for The Simpsons themed apparel provides opportunities for brands to create more cartoon-themed streetwear designs.
2. Graphic Art Apparel - The use of themed graphics on the apparel pieces presents opportunities for designers to incorporate more graphic art in their products.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - The popularity of The Simpsons, a classic TV show, in contemporary apparel provides opportunities for marketers to use nostalgia in their promotional campaigns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate cartoon-themed streetwear in their lineups by collaborating with popular TV shows.
2. Graphics - The graphics industry can benefit from this trend by offering design services for apparel pieces that want to incorporate cartoon themes.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry could use this trend to market other nostalgic TV shows and movies to the current generation of consumers.