Japanese label BAIT continues to work together with classic Japanese animations and the latest spotlights none other than Astro Boy. The duo joined forces to launch a full capsule collection together -- this includes the contributing efforts of FUNKO, Reebok, and KOKIES to make it possible.
The brand plans to release a dissected design of the Astro Boy figure alongside a silver iteration as well. It is also accompanied by two footwear releases, which feature an Instapump Fury sneaker that can glow in the dark and the notable Club C Stomper sneaker model. In addition to all of this, the capsule is rounded out by a limited selection of three skateboard decks that were originally released in 2020.
Image Credit: BAIT, Tezuka Productions
BAIT Taps Astro Boy on a Full Capsule Collection
1. Character-themed Collaborations - Collaborating with popular animated characters to create limited edition collections across various industries.
2. Dissected Toy Designs - Designing collectible toys with an anatomical or 'dissected' style to appeal to adult collectors.
3. Glow-in-the-dark Fashion and Footwear - Incorporating glow-in-the-dark elements into apparel and footwear designs, creating a unique, eye-catching look.
1. Fashion - Collaborating with popular animated characters to create clothing collections that appeal to fan bases.
2. Toy Collectibles - Designing limited edition collectible toys with unique styles to attract adult collectors.
3. Footwear - Creating special edition footwear styles in collaboration with popular animated characters that can appeal to collectors as well as fans.