This autumn, SkinnyDip London is helping pumpkin spice latte fans take their love of the Starbucks beverage to the next level by offering a fun set of seasonal nail stickers. SkinnyDip London collaborated with Starbucks on the artful nail decals, which were designed by beauty YouTubers Lucy and Lydia Connell.
Some of the fall-themed nail art designs that can be found in the Starbucks x SkinnyDip Nail Decal set include peel-off stickers in the shape of Starbucks cups, mugs layered with whipped cream, pumpkins, forest creatures and fall leaves. Knowing that many pumpkin spice latte lovers will want to share their nail art creations, the sticker set inspires consumers to post on social media with the #PSLnails hashtag.
The nail decals can be found in-store at Starbucks locations in the UK, as well as on SkinnyDip London's website.
SkinnyDip London and Starbucks Created Decals for #PSLnails
1. Seasonal Nail Stickers - Opportunity: Develop customizable nail sticker sets for various seasonal themes.
2. Collaborative Marketing - Opportunity: Partner with influencers and brands to create limited edition products that cater to specific fanbases.
3. Social Media Promotion - Opportunity: Encourage consumers to share their nail art on social media through branded hashtags.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunity: Incorporate collaborations and limited edition products to drive sales and engage customers.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity: Explore cross-promotion opportunities with beauty brands to expand customer reach and enhance brand experience.
3. Retail - Opportunity: Utilize exclusive partnerships to create unique offerings that drive foot traffic and online sales.