Inspiration can come from just about anywhere and these sea creature light fixtures look to the bottom of the ocean for direction. Although the collection isn't the first to take on the alien forms of marine animals, these designs are much more abstract than some would have anticipated. The general shape and ethereal glow of the sea creature lights allude to this underwater kingdom in a very subtle way.
Designed by Studio Avni, the sea creature light collection has been properly dubbed the Fin Cloud series. Each piece uses bilateral symmetry to mimic the organic forms in an very artistic way. Each design was made by hand, hence some of their irregular shapes. They were also crafted out of metal sheets including brass, copper and stainless steel.
The Fin Cloud Series by Studio Avni is an Ethereal Collection
1. Abstract Sea Creature Designs - The abstract designs of sea creature light fixtures offer disruptive innovation opportunities for interior lighting design, providing unique and ethereal lighting solutions.
2. Bilateral Symmetry in Lighting - The use of bilateral symmetry in the Fin Cloud series opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the field of architectural lighting, offering aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical lighting installations.
3. Handcrafted Metal Sheet Lighting - The handcrafted metal sheet construction of the sea creature light fixtures presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the artisanal lighting industry, adding a handmade and unique touch to lighting design.
1. Interior Lighting Design - The abstract sea creature designs can revolutionize the interior lighting design industry, introducing avant-garde lighting fixtures that create a distinct ambiance in residential and commercial spaces.
2. Architectural Lighting - The use of bilateral symmetry in lighting installations can reshape the architectural lighting industry, providing new possibilities for symmetrical and visually striking lighting designs in buildings and structures.
3. Artisanal Lighting - The handcrafted metal sheet lighting construction brings disruptive innovation to the artisanal lighting industry, offering one-of-a-kind light fixtures that combine traditional craftsmanship with modern design aesthetics.