The unfortunate reality of the modern work environment is that an attractive presentation is almost as impactful as an informative one, so Screely is a tool that helps people to achieve the former without having to sacrifice the latter. The simple browser-based app turns any screenshot into a clean and presentation-friendly file by adding a few stock design tricks.
To use Screely, users just need to upload their screenshots onto the site. It then automatically places that screenshot inside a fake window and puts the entire image on a colored background. Users have the ability to change the color of the background, and the Screely developers are aiming to add more design functions to the app in the future (things like gradient backgrounds, toggling the fake window on or off, and adding pictures as the background.
'Screely' Automatically Turns Screenshots into Presentable Images
1. Screenshot Beautification - The rise of screenshot beautification tools presents an opportunity for developers to create more advanced features that allow users to customize their presentation images beyond stock design tricks.
2. Browser-based Tools - The development of browser-based tools like Screely highlights the potential for more accessible and user-friendly design applications in the future.
3. Minimalist Design - Screely's focus on clean and minimalist design suggests a trend towards more understated and simple presentation styles in the business world.
1. Graphic Design - Graphic design professionals can leverage the rise of screenshot beautification apps to create more efficient and streamlined workflows for their clients.
2. Software Development - As the demand for more customizable screenshot beautification tools increases, there is an opportunity for software developers to create new apps with more advanced design features.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Screenshot beautification apps can be a useful tool for marketing and advertising professionals looking to create visually-appealing content for social media and other online platforms.