I often muse about visiting all the places found within the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels, but Tumblr user Gabdar has actually undertaken that task in her meticulous Scott Pilgrim location-finding blog post. Who knew creator Bryan Lee O’Malley was such a stickler for detail when he rendered all these locales and Toronto landmarks?
Many people who visit Toronto’s Annex will be familiar with such sights as the Honest Ed’s department store or the music venue Lee’s Palace, but this Scott Pilgrim location-finding blog post even managed to track down specific Second Cup coffee shops and obscure telephone booths. Gabdar, who is a Torontonian graphic designer, illustrator and photographer, sure is one devoted fan.
Her hard work definitely paid off as the Scott Pilgrim location-finding blog post even got a mention by Bryan Lee O’Malley himself via Twitter.
This Scott Pilgrim Location-Finding Blog Post is Accurate to a Tee
1. Scott Pilgrim Location-finding - Opportunity for creating interactive maps or mobile apps that guide fans to locations from their favorite graphic novels.
2. Meticulous Location Tracking - Opportunity for location-based services to provide detailed information and insights about various landmarks and venues in a city.
3. Devoted Fandom Engagement - Opportunity for businesses to tap into passionate fan communities by providing unique experiences or content related to their favorite franchises.
1. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to create visually appealing and informative maps or guides for fans and tourists.
2. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create location-based apps that offer personalized recommendations for users based on their interests and favorite fictional worlds.
3. Tourism and Travel - Opportunity for travel companies to offer themed tours or packages that cater to fans of popular graphic novels or movies, providing unique experiences and insights.