Earlier this week, a trailer was released to promote the Sci-Fi LEGO video game that was created in honor of the popular science fiction television show Doctor Who.
The trailer is an epic teaser for the Sci-Fi LEGO video game that will host many familiar characters from Batman to Homer Simpson. The characters are all given voices that present humorous commentary throughout the game. The game itself is an action-packed adventure story that will incorporate various other LEGO games and locations.
The game called LEGO Dimensions will be released at the end of September 2015, which will feel like a long time after watching this exciting trailer. The trailer reveals little about the game's plot-line but the graphics and animations are enough to leave consumers craving more action and information about newest LEGO game.
This LEGO Video Game Preview Features Action, Humor & Familiar Faces
1. LEGO Video Games - The incorporation of humor and sci-fi themed franchises into LEGO video games opens opportunities for gamification of popular media.
2. LEGO Dimensions - The release of LEGO Dimensions game, which utilizes elements from various LEGO games and locations, could pave the way for more crossover games in the future.
3. Familiar Characters - The use of familiar, beloved characters from pop culture can appeal to both young and older audiences and broaden the potential demographic for branded products.
1. Gaming - The incorporation of familiar franchises and brands into video games could create new opportunities for marketing and promotion.
2. Merchandising - The use of popular characters from a range of media could create new opportunities for licensed merchandise and collaborations.
3. Entertainment - The intersection of various media and franchises into a single product could lead to new opportunities for entertainment companies to reach a wider audience.