New Jersey-based meat brand Schweid & Sons has officially entered the sausage market with the launch of its new line of pork breakfast patties. Schweid & Sons Breakfast Sausage Patties will be offered in three varieties: Original, Italian, and Apple.
According to the company, the meat used in the breakfast patties has been sourced from humanely raised pork and contains no growth hormones or antibiotics. In addition, the patties are made without the use of nitrates, fillers, or artificial flavors.
“American consumers have become more discerning, with a desire to know how and where their food is sourced and above all, demanding great taste. Our breakfast sausage is crafted from premium cuts of pork that include the butt, shoulder and loin; we then combine those flavorful cuts with only the highest quality spices and other ingredients to deliver a superior final product," said Jamie Schweid, president and CEO of Schweid & Sons.
Image Credit: Schweid & Sons
Schweid & Sons Launches New Line of Pork Breakfast Patties
1. Humanely Raised Meats - The trend of sourcing humanely raised meats to meet consumer demand creates an opportunity for companies to introduce products that cater to this trend.
2. Hormone-free Meats - Offering hormone-free meats to health-conscious consumers can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies seeking to target this niche market.
3. All-natural Products - The shift towards all-natural food products and the elimination of artificial flavors provides an opportunity for companies to offer healthier options for consumers.
1. Meat Processing - Companies in the meat processing industry can capitalize on the trend of sourcing humanely raised and hormone-free meats for the production of their products.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can leverage the trend towards all-natural food products by introducing healthier food options to meet the growing demand for such products.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the demand for hormone-free and all-natural food products by partnering with companies that specialize in producing such products.