This featured Schokoleim packaging for a chocolate spread is so clever and cute with its googly-eyes detailing.
At first glance, the packaging looks identical to a glue bottle with its all-white body and slim twist cap. Along with its googly-eyes, the piece especially reminds one of the accessories used in arts and crafts. The Schokoleim packaging is a cute and clever concept, ensuring plenty of eyes will be glued to this bottle.
Implications - By adding human facial characteristics to these bottles, companies ensure that consumers are more readily able to engage with the product on an emotional level. Companies wanting to entice consumers into buying their wares may consider incorporating personification into their products to establish a more tangible emotional connection with the piece and thus, the brand.
This Schokoleim Packaging is an Eyeful of Cuteness
1. Personification Packaging - Companies can incorporate human facial characteristics to their product packaging to establish a more emotional connection with consumers.
2. Arts and Crafts-inspired Packaging - Packaging that incorporates arts and crafts-inspired designs and details presents an opportunity to attract consumers looking for visually appealing and creative packaging concepts
3. Cute Packaging - Cute packaging concepts offer an opportunity to capture consumers' attention through fun, playful designs and details.
1. Consumer Goods Industry - Companies in consumer goods industry can take advantage of packaging trends to increase brand affinity and consumer engagement.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can incorporate creative, visually appealing packaging designs to make their products stand out on shelves and attract more consumers
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can help clients design and develop creative and innovative packaging concepts that align with current market trends.