The Goobers are a series of scented votives by Tablot & Yoon that subvert the slender and cylindric shape of traditional candles by opting for an abstract design. The candles are shaped like bulges, playing with the folds and creases one might see when playing with different malleable materials. The unique look of the candles offers an experimental and artistic approach to candle design.
While most candles tend to be pillars, the Goobers are rounded forms of wax that have been rolled into a ball and folded in on itself. The design is a part of a study on bulges, meaning that each Goober votive has a completely unique shape. The candles come in an array of colors such as pink and blue with a floral scent of rose.
The Goober Scented Candles by Talbot & Yoon Offer an Abstract Shape
1. Abstract Candle Designs - Opportunity for candle companies to create unique and artistic candle designs that break away from the traditional cylindrical shape.
2. Malleable Material Inspiration - Opportunity for companies to explore using unconventional materials and taking inspiration from malleable materials to create innovative product designs.
3. Customizable Shapes - Opportunity for candle companies to offer customizable candle shapes, allowing customers to create their own unique and personalized candles.
1. Candle Manufacturing - Opportunity for candle manufacturers to incorporate abstract designs and malleable materials into their product offerings, appealing to customers looking for unique and artistic candles.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to collaborate with candle companies and offer unique candle designs that contribute to the overall aesthetic value of a space.
3. Art and Design - Opportunity for artists and designers to create custom and experimental candle designs that blur the line between art and functional products.