This scary Halloween prank by Johnnie Mullins takes Halloween decor to gruesome new levels. In an effort to get creative with her outdoor Halloween decorations, Mullins placed two very convincing dummies in her driveway and covered them with fake blood. These driveway dwellers were so life-like that a few of her neighbors actually called the police.
One blood-covered corpse was found by the garage door. It was set up to look as though it had been decapitated. Another was wedged underneath her truck, making it look as though someone had been run over.
These controversial Halloween decorations are guaranteed to freak out passersby, and while they may not be ideal for houses expecting young trick-or-treaters, they’re perfect for adult Halloween parties. Halloween is the one time of year when spooking your neighbors is totally acceptable, and these grizzly murder scene dummies are sure to do that.
Neighbors were Spooked by This Scary Halloween Prank
1. Gruesome Halloween Decor - Creating scary and shocking decorations for Halloween can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the decoration industry.
2. Hyper-realistic Props - The use of realistic props in Halloween decorations can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the prop-making industry.
3. Extreme Themed Parties - Hosting extreme and horror-themed parties during Halloween can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the event planning industry.
1. Decoration - The decoration industry can incorporate gruesome themes and realistic props in their Halloween decor to create disruptive innovations that cater to adults.
2. Prop-making - The prop-making industry can create hyper-realistic props that can be used for Halloween decoration or movie sets.
3. Event Planning - The event planning industry can explore extreme theme parties that cater to adults who love horror and gore during Halloween season.