iPhones and other electronic devices use capacitive touchscreens. Capacitive touchscreens work when mico-currents interact with the screen to create a response. Winter weather presents a problem because wearing gloves blocks the flow of micro-currents and prevents the gadget from working.
Enter the sausage.
Sorth Koreans have discovered that a sausage works quite well as a screen stylus. The practice is so popular, in fact, that small snack sausages have seen a spike in sales. Some users even employ the sausages as drumsticks for the Taiko Drum Master Game.
South Koreans Use Sausage as iPhone Stylus
1. Capacitive Touchscreen Accessories - Opportunity for companies to create innovative accessories that enhance the functionality of capacitive touchscreens.
2. Alternative Input Methods - Exploring and developing unconventional objects or tools as input methods for electronic devices.
3. Food-inspired Tech Solutions - Potential for businesses to create food-related solutions for technological challenges.
1. Consumer Electronics - Innovative companies in the consumer electronics industry can explore and develop accessories and input methods for capacitive touchscreens.
2. Food and Snacks - Opportunity for the food and snacks industry to create food-inspired tech solutions that solve problems for electronic device users.
3. Gaming - Gaming industry can capitalize on alternative input methods like using sausages as drumsticks to create unique gaming experiences.