Taco John's just announced the launch of its new Full Up Menu, which features buzz-worthy new dishes like the Sauce-A-Lotta Enchiladas, the Taco Perfecto, The Boss Burrito, and The Boss Bowl.
Of Taco John's many new dishes, the Sauce-A-Lotta Enchilada Platter is one of the most exciting. The hefty platter starts with enchiladas stuffed with your choice of either seasoned beef or grilled chicken. The enchiladas are then smothered in the chain's signature red sauce or premium white queso. To complete the meal, the enchiladas are served with black beans and rice. The Sauce-A-Lotta Enchiladas can also be enjoyed à la carte, so you can enjoy the saucy enchiladas all on their own.
Taco John's new Full Up Menu is available at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image Credit: Taco John's.
Taco John's New Sauce-A-Lotta Enchilada Platter is a Hefty Meal
1. New Hearty Fast Food Dishes - Fast food chains introducing heartier meal options to attract customers.
2. Sauce-centric Menu Items - More fast food restaurants are focusing on menu items that emphasize sauces.
3. Customizable Platters - Chain restaurants offering customizable platters for customers to create their perfect meal.
1. Fast Food Industry - The fast food industry is constantly adapting to meet changing customer preferences and introducing new menu items.
2. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry is seeing a trend towards heartier and more customizable meal options.
3. Convenience Food Industry - The convenience food industry is catering to busy customers by expanding their menu offerings to include more filling and customizable options.