When it comes to sauce packaging, Ben’s Independent Grocer Pasta Sauce demonstrates the ideals of what eating should do among families: bring them together.
The brand promotes this concept of how food is not just a way to fill one's stomach, but also used to build relationships and give experiences to people that they will never forget. The tagline for the brand is that "B.I.G. Brings Italy to You." Of course, Italians are known to have close family ties and for using meals to bring out the best in relationships. According to the graphic designer, the sauce "comes in three flavors, which is the Basic Bolognese, Mix Mushroom and Passion for Pesto." All of them sound and look delicious, so users could be in for an experience after purchasing these amazing sauces.
Ben’s Independent Grocer Pasta Sauce Shows Spoons on the Front
1. Family-centric Food Packaging - Opportunity for brands to use packaging to promote the ideals of family togetherness and create memorable experiences.
2. Authentic Italian Food Experience - Potential for brands to tap into the concept of using food to bring people together and evoke emotions.
3. Creative Sauce Flavors - Innovation opportunity to create unique and delicious sauce flavors that can provide customers with exciting culinary experiences.
1. Food Packaging - Chance for companies to explore innovative packaging designs that emphasize family values and experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for brands to cater to the demand for authentic Italian flavors and capitalize on the emotional connection associated with food.
3. Culinary Innovation - Industry can focus on developing new and creative sauce flavors to meet the growing consumer interest in unique food experiences.