These long exposure shots by Portland, Oregon based artist Sara K Byrne, are a master class in abstract photography. The images, which feature three different young females, have been shot using long exposures; so that light and often other elements seem to be coming through the translucent figures heads.
With the light filled exposures and images of flowers, trees and other naturalistic images, these hazy captures really make me want to embrace summer. The photographer posted the images on her website along with a tutorial for any budding photographers keen to learn new techniques for abstract photography.
These striking images would make an amazing print to hang on your wall at home. Sara K Byrne runs a photography business with her husband Dylan in Portland. The couple are available to book for your wedding or engagement photo's through their website.
These Naturalistic Long Exposures by Sarah K Byrne are Stunning
1. Abstract Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in developing new techniques and technologies to create abstract photography.
2. Long Exposure Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating tools and equipment that allow for more creative and accessible long exposure photography.
3. Naturalistic Photography - Disruptive innovation can be found in developing new methods and tools for capturing naturalistic images with a hazy and dreamy aesthetic.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore new markets and opportunities by embracing and promoting abstract, long exposure, and naturalistic photography techniques.
2. Print and Wall Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating innovative ways to showcase and sell abstract and naturalistic photography prints for home decor.
3. Wedding and Engagement Photography - There is potential for disruption in the wedding and engagement photography industry by offering unique and artistic long exposure and abstract photography services.