As Starbucks continues to add to its ever-expansive summer menu list, the chain has added a non-alcoholic spin on the seasonal cocktail sangria with an iced sangria tea. The drink is known as the Berry Sangria Herbal Tea and it replaces the traditional base of red wine with an herbal tea infused with fruits.
The Berry Sangria Herbal Tea is an ideal take on the summer cocktail for consumers looking for an amalgamation of fruit flavors and robust aromas to sip on during the day minus the booze content. The drink contains the Teavana ice passion tango tea with hibiscus, apple and lemongrass sweetened with a Sangria syrup. The syrup contains a high flavor content of the fresh fruits such as berries and oranges.
The beverage can also be ordered with sparkling water at select locations.
Starbucks' Berry Sangria Herbal Tea is a Refreshing Wine-Free Version
1. Non-alcoholic Cocktails - Creating non-alcoholic versions of popular cocktails provides an opportunity to cater to customers who want the flavors and experience without the alcohol content.
2. Fruit-infused Teas - Infusing herbal teas with fruits offers a refreshing and flavorful alternative to traditional tea blends, appealing to health-conscious consumers and those seeking unique taste experiences.
3. Alternative Beverage Options - Offering alternative beverage options, such as sangria teas, allows businesses to tap into new markets and cater to diverse consumer preferences.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore innovative ways to create non-alcoholic versions of popular cocktails, opening up new revenue streams and expanding their customer base.
2. Tea - The tea industry can capitalize on the trend of fruit-infused teas by developing unique blends and promoting the health benefits of these flavorful alternatives to traditional tea offerings.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can enhance guest experiences by offering a variety of non-alcoholic beverage options, appealing to a wider range of customers and accommodating different preferences.