Roasting coffee beans at home usually requires just the right gear along with the know-how, but the Sandbox Smart R1 coffee bean roaster is positioned as an appliance that will help to automate the traditionally tedious process.
The appliance can be used to freshly roast green coffee beans in just 15 minutes and features an adjustable heat, damper and fan speed when used in manual mode to perfectly satisfy connoisseurs. The unit can also be used in automatic mode in order to freshly prepare beans for novice users who are just getting started with the process.
The Sandbox Smart R1 coffee bean roaster has an accompanying Android and iOS app that can be used for monitoring the roasting time, temperature and more from afar.
The Sandbox Smart R1 Coffee Bean Roaster Works in 15 Minutes
1. Automated Home Coffee Roasters - The development of app-connected coffee roasters signals a trend towards automated and user-friendly home coffee roasting systems.
2. Digitalized Coffee Roasting - The development of accompanying digital apps with home coffee roasting machines signifies a trend towards digitalized coffee roasting.
3. Green Coffee Bean Consumption - App-connected home coffee roasters may encourage more people to consume green coffee beans, a trend that has increased in popularity in the health and wellness industry.
1. Home Appliance - The Sandbox Smart R1 coffee bean roaster presents an opportunity for companies in the home appliance industry to develop more affordable and user-friendly coffee roasting machines.
2. Coffee Industry - App-connected home coffee roasters could impact the coffee industry by encouraging more people to purchase green coffee beans and roast them at home rather than buying pre-roasted beans.
3. Mobile Application Development - The development of accompanying Android and iOS apps for home coffee roasting machines opens up opportunities for mobile app developers to create more innovative features such as recipe suggestions and social media sharing options for coffee enthusiasts.