Samson Shafran’s 3D art displays draw inspiration from the female form. The mannequins are shapely and are made to mimic womanly bodies, all of whom stare ahead with piercing gazes.
The textile design student connected his interest in style with his work. The models are often used as fashion illustrations, showcasing floral dresses and intricate patterns in a way that would be unavailable without the digital enhancements.
Shafran operates by way of a series of online programs, inclusive of the exact software that director James Cameron used to produce his characters for the Avatar film. The frozen women usually take about three weeks to produce, a result of the outstanding detailing.
Strict, totalitarian elements are key to these productions, echoing the spirit of Soviet Russia.
Samson Shafran’s Artwork Draws Inspiration from the Female Form
1. 3D Fashion Mannequins - The trend of creating 3D fashion mannequins can be an innovative disruption in the fashion industry, as it provides an opportunity for the creation of new and unique designs.
2. Digital Fashion Illustration - The trend of using 3D mannequins for digital fashion illustration can disrupt the traditional art of fashion design, creating opportunities for more efficiency and precision in fashion illustrations.
3. Sculptural Fashion Presentation - The trend of using sculptural 3D mannequins as part of a fashion presentation can alter the look and feel of a traditional fashion runway show, providing a more immersive and artistic experience for the audience.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can benefit from the use of 3D mannequins, as it provides a new and innovative way to showcase designs and create custom-fit clothing for clients.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry can utilize 3D mannequins to create more efficient and precise patterns for clothing, leading to a reduction in waste and overall cost for companies.
3. Art and Design - The art and design industry can incorporate 3D mannequins as part of their artistic installations, providing a new medium for sculptural and digital art forms.