The photo series starring Next model Samantha Basalari by Jeff Tse, a photographer based in New York City, centers around posed primping shots. A perfect theme for a beauty editorial, or perhaps an obvious one, it captures the brunette beauty as she curls her eyelashes, colors her lips and puts blush on her cheeks.
Interestingly enough, the photo series starring Samantha Basalari by Jeff Tse is all about transparency. The shots may be posed, but the beaming lights behind her don't try to cover up that fact but instead bring attention to it. Either way, what is more important is her stunning looks. They were created by hair stylist Benjamin Thigpen, who gave her lush curls, and makeup artist by Mark Edio, who concentrated on glamorizing her face.
Samantha Basalari by Jeff Tse Poses with Classic Makeup Tools
1. Beauty Editorials Trend - The trend of beauty editorials is on the rise, offering opportunities for makeup artists, hairstylists and photographers to showcase their skills and expertise.
2. Transparency in Fashion Photography Trend - The trend toward transparency in fashion photography presents opportunities for photographers to experiment with new and creative ways to shoot models and products.
3. Classic Makeup Tools Trend - The trend of using classic makeup tools in editorials provides opportunities for makeup brands to market their traditional products as timeless and elegant.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can leverage this trend of primping beauty editorials as an effective marketing tool to promote their products and services.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can experiment with transparency in their photography to showcase their products and models in new and unique ways.
3. Art and Photography Industry - The art and photography industry can benefit from the trend of transparency in fashion photography to push the boundaries of creativity and experimentation.