Those who love salsa and hummus will no longer have to settle for one or the other thanks to Sabra's newest limited time offering, Salsa Verde Hummus. This new product takes flavor inspiration from Mexico and melds Sabra's Classic Hummus with a tangy, zesty and fresh combination of roasted tomatillos, jalapenos, cilantro and lime.
While Sabra does offer plenty of hummus products that are topped with an array of unique ingredients, Sabra's vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified and certified kosher Salsa Verde Hummus is said to offer a flavor experience that's totally different from its current product portfolio.
In addition to adding great flavor to the brand's classic hummus, the green salsa also adds an interesting texture to the creamy hummus, which has the potential to be used as both a dip and a spread.
Sabra's 'Salsa Verde Hummus' Features Both Green Salsa and Hummus
1. Salsa-topped Hummus - Opportunity for creating innovative flavor combinations by merging popular condiments with classic hummus.
2. Limited Time Offerings - Growing demand for limited edition products that offer unique and diverse flavor experiences.
3. Vegan and Non-gmo Products - Increasing market for plant-based and sustainably sourced food products.
1. Condiments - Potential to create new condiment variants by combining flavors from different cultural cuisines.
2. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity to expand product portfolios with limited time offerings to meet evolving consumer preferences.
3. Healthy Snacks - Demand for vegan, Non-GMO and plant-based snacks provides opportunities for innovative product development.