This Valentine's Day, you can mark the occasion with a sweet Sakura Milk Latte from Starbucks. The only catch is that you'll need to visit Japan in order to get your hands on one.
As part of its limited-edition Valentine's Day lineup, Starbucks Japan has debuted a new Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino and a Sakura Milk Latte. Both drinks are inspired by bright pink cherry blossoms and look almost too pretty to eat. The Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino has a rich milk base, studded with jelly-like pudding pieces. The Frapp is then infused with cherry tree leaf extract and a sweet sakura strawberry sauce before it's topped with whipped cream and pink-hued roasted rice pieces. On the other hand, the Sakura Milk Latte is made with sakura strawberry sauce, milk, and the same toppings as the Frapp. That means there's no actual coffee in the latte.
The Sakura Milk Pudding Frappuccino will be available February 15th through 25th, while the Sakura Milk Latte is available February 15th to March 12th.
Image Credit: @candyhunting.
Starbucks Japan is Serving Up a Sakura Milk Latte for Valentine's Day
1. Limited-edition Beverages - Opportunity for other coffee chains to create their own unique and visually appealing limited-edition beverages inspired by seasonal themes.
2. Innovative Flavor Combinations - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to experiment with unique flavor combinations that captivate consumers' interests and create a sense of excitement.
3. Cultural Influences on Food and Beverage - Opportunity for businesses to explore incorporating cultural influences into their product offerings, appealing to consumers' curiosity about different traditions and flavors.
1. Coffee Chains - Opportunity for coffee chains to leverage limited-edition beverages to attract customers and increase sales during specific seasons or holidays.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to leverage innovative flavor combinations to differentiate their products and capture consumers' attention in a competitive market.
3. Culinary Tourism - Opportunity for businesses in the tourism industry to highlight unique food and beverage experiences, drawing in travelers who want to explore and indulge in local flavors.