The new Sailor Moon lipstick collection represents the latest in 90s nostalgia. From Japanese beauty brand Creer Beaute, the anime series-inspired Moisture Rouge line consists of five lip colors for each of the five Sailor Scouts.
The lipstick packaging looks like pens used by the girls in the television show, in all the appropriate colors. In addition to being super cute and a little kitschy, the Sailor Moon lipstick range is also extremely hydrating. The lip products contain hyaluronic acid as well as macadamia seed oil and sunflower seed oil. The lipsticks deliver sheer and wearable colors such as pink, peach and red shades.
Moisture Rouge becomes available in June 2017, but it is unclear if the range ships to North America.
Creer Beaute's Mega Nourishing Sailor Moon Lipstick Line is so 90s
1. Nostalgic Beauty Products - Businesses can capitalize on consumers' love of nostalgia by creating beauty products inspired by popular 90s icons and shows.
2. Functional Beauty Products - Beauty products that serve a functional purpose, such as moisturizing, can appeal to consumers looking for multipurpose options.
3. Customized Beauty Products - Businesses can personalize and customize beauty products to appeal to consumers' desire for unique and personalized items.
1. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can create licensed, nostalgia-inspired lipsticks and other products to attract consumers looking for a fun and functional way to relive the past.
2. Licensed Merchandise Industry - Companies can create licensed merchandise of popular 90s shows and icons, such as Sailor Moon, to appeal to consumers' love of nostalgia and desire for unique items.
3. Japanese Beauty Industry - Japanese beauty brands can expand their market by creating unique, nostalgia-inspired products that appeal to fans of popular Japanese anime and shows from the 90s.