The Sailor Jerry ad campaign mimics the vintage posters of carnivals and circuses. Nevertheless, there is a clear sailor theme thanks to the pictures of mermaids, ships and more. Setting the perfect tone for the drink itself, the print ads read, "Wanna pee old school? Choose well your next drink and pull out the Sailor Jerry you’ve got inside." It definitely is targeting a masculine demographic.
Conceived and executed by ad agency DraftFCB Spain, which is based out of Madrid, the Sailor Jerry ad campaign may send out a vintage vibe, but it will reel in the modern man. Art directed by Miguel Martínez Velacoracho with creative direction by Baldiri Ros, the ad campaign was copywritten by Claudia Vicente. Fun, sexy and very eye-catching, the Sailor Jerry ad campaign will appeal to many.
The Sailor Jerry Ad Campaign Promotes an Old School Pee
1. Vintage-inspired Ad Campaigns - This trend presents disruptive innovation opportunities for marketers to tap into nostalgia and create memorable advertising campaigns.
2. Masculine Branding - This trend provides an opportunity for businesses to target the male demographic by incorporating themes and imagery that resonate with masculinity.
3. Eye-catching Print Advertising - This trend highlights the potential for businesses to use visually striking print ads to capture attention and engage consumers.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can take advantage of this trend to create unique and visually appealing campaigns that stand out from the competition.
2. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can explore the use of nostalgic and masculine branding to appeal to a specific target audience and differentiate their products.
3. Design and Branding - The design and branding industry can leverage this trend to create visually appealing and effective marketing materials for clients.