The Star Wars Han Solo Sabacc Card Game has been unveiled by Hasbro as an authentic pastime from the Star Wars universe that will enable players to battle it out to win the iconic Millennium Falcon.
The game was developed as part of the merchandising plan for Solo: A Star Wars Story and has players partaking in various rounds in a bid to scoring as close to zero as possible. The included die can be used to shake things up between players, while also enabling participants to collect mount tokens if they're willing to take a risk.
The Star Wars Han Solo Sabacc Card Game comes packed with a total of 62 cards, a pair of dice, 24 bounty tokens and is suitable for players aged 10 and up.
The Star Wars Han Solo Sabacc Card Game is Authentically Inspired
1. Authentic Card Game - Developing card games that are authentically inspired by popular franchises like Star Wars presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the gaming industry.
2. Multiplayer Games - Creating multiplayer card games that encourage competition and strategic thinking can lead to disruptive innovation in the gaming industry.
3. Branded Merchandise - Developing merchandise that complements popular movies like Solo: A Star Wars Story, such as card games, provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the merchandise industry.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating card games that are authentically inspired by popular franchises like Star Wars.
2. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the toy and game industry can capitalize on the trend of multiplayer card games by developing products that encourage competition and strategic thinking.
3. Film Merchandise - The film merchandise industry can tap into the trend of branded merchandise by developing products that complement popular movies like Solo: A Star Wars Story, such as card games.