This rustic cocktail kit is available on West Elm's website and is a perfect gift for Father's Day. Priced at a $36 rate, the DIY drink making set is a great idea for both budding and experienced mixologists who will be able to create artisanal beverages while on the go.
This 8-piece set is equipped with drink-making essentials like a large mason jar, steel strainer and hardwood muddler. The rustic cocktail kit also includes ice tongs, a convenient stir spoon and two pour spouts, making it perfect for cottage and camping trips.
This collapsible kit is lightweight and easy to pack while travelling abroad and is inspired by vintage mixology tools. Appealing to the urban hipster, this nostalgic drink kit is a modern take on an old-fashioned design.
MakersKit's DIY Drink Set is a Perfect Father's Day Gift
1. DIY Cocktail Kits - Opportunity for companies to create rustic, portable and easy-to-use do-it-yourself cocktail sets for both novice and expert mixologists.
2. Portable Drinkware - Opportunity for companies to design lightweight and collapsible drinkware for the on-the-go drinker, ideal for outdoor activities and travel.
3. Vintage-inspired Products - Opportunity for companies to explore nostalgic designs and elevate them with modern functionality, capturing the interest of urban hipsters and vintage lovers alike.
1. Home and Kitchen Retail - Companies in this industry can create a new market for do-it-yourself cocktail sets that can be sold in-store or online.
2. Travel and Outdoor Recreation - Companies in this industry can create innovative drinkware and portable cocktails sets that cater to individuals travelling, camping and enjoying outdoor activities.
3. Food and Beverage - Companies in this industry can incorporate rustic cocktail kits and vintage-inspired designs into menus and specialty offerings, creating a unique customer experience.