This Rumours Magazine Issue 15 editorial is all about the power of a good red lip. Photographer Stefan Dani snaps this chic shoot with a stunning beach pier in the background. Model Elena Matei poses elegantly either on the beach, leaning on a railing or overlooking the ocean. Her short blonde hair flaps in the sea breeze while her lips are painted in a dark bold red that stays in place throughout the shoot.
An overarching theme of the fashion in this Rumours Magazine Issue 15 spread is the power of a good red. Paired with neutrals such as black, white and nude, it stands out and makes the model look incredibly chic. Most of the styling was intended for cool weather, so there is a large amount of chicly cut structured jackets and coats.
Stefan Dani Shot Elena Matei for the Rumours Magazine Issue 15
1. Red Lipstick Trend - There's an opportunity for cosmetics companies to promote bold red lipsticks as a classic makeup look for all seasons.
2. Chic Neutrals Trend - Fashion industry can experiment with understated outfits using basic colors such as black, white, and nude to emphasize trendy and specific lipstick shades like red.
3. Structured Jackets Trend - Fashion industries can create structured jackets for more-than-cool weather after studying this project.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Cosmetics retailers can promote the classic red lipstick as a must-have staple for all seasons.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can experiment with understated outfits using basic colors such as black, white, and nude to emphasize trendy lipstick shades like red.
3. Textile Industry - Textile manufacturers can create fabrics explicitly intended for structured jackets for extreme weather conditions.