The Ruffles Lime & Jalapeño chips have been created as a signature flavor in partnership with NBA All-Star Anthony Davis that's sure to be a welcome addition to the existing product lineup by fans and snackers alike. The snack was unveiled at an event this week where over 300 guests were in attendance to try out the flavor, which will be packaged in three bag styles all emblazoned with Davis' face. This limited-edition packaging is part of The Chip Deal with Davis and is likely to catch consumer attention on store shelves to help incite purchases.
The Ruffles Lime & Jalapeño chips will start hitting store shelves at select retailers starting January 20 with a nationwide release slated for February 3.
Image Credit: Ruffles
The Ruffles Lime & Jalapeño Chips are Limited-Edition
1. Signature Flavor Partnerships - Collaborating with influential figures to create unique flavors can attract consumer attention and drive sales.
2. Limited-edition Packaging - Creating limited-edition packaging designs can create a sense of exclusivity and urgency, enticing consumers to make purchases.
3. Celebrity-endorsed Snack Brands - Leveraging the popularity of celebrities to endorse and promote snack brands can boost brand awareness and credibility.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can explore partnerships with influential figures and create limited-edition packaging to captivate consumers.
2. Sports Marketing - The sports marketing industry can capitalize on celebrity endorsements to promote snack brands and increase consumer engagement.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from exclusive product partnerships and limited-edition packaging to drive foot traffic and boost sales.