Shiva Rose and Agent Nateur collaborated on the creation of a fragrant rose deodorant, which is officially called 'h o l i ( R o s e ) No º4.'
The personal care product is described as both sensual and sacred, as it features an exotic blend of sandalwood and heart-opening rose. While the team does note that "Sandalwood is a pheromone and acts as a natural deodorant," they go much deeper into some of the other meanings and ingredient properties. For instance, the use of the number four in the rose deodorant product name is meant to be representative of creation, patience, trust, honesty and passion, among other positive traits.
As an alternative to products that feature unfamiliar chemicals, many conscious consumers are gravitating towards ingredients that they know to be pure, fragrant and beneficial to their health.
Agent Nateur and Shiva Rose Teamed Up to Create a Sensual Deodorant
1. Natural Fragrance Deodorants - Creating deodorants with natural fragrances is a trend that caters to conscious consumers seeking pure and beneficial ingredients.
2. Sensual Personal Care Products - The collaboration between Shiva Rose and Agent Nateur highlights the trend of creating sensual and sacred personal care products, offering a unique product experience.
3. Symbolic Product Naming - Using symbolic product names, such as 'h o l i ( R o s e ) No º4,' is a trend that adds depth and meaning to personal care products, connecting with consumers on an emotional level.
1. Natural Personal Care - The natural fragrance deodorant trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the personal care industry to create products with pure and beneficial ingredients.
2. Luxury Beauty - The collaboration between Shiva Rose and Agent Nateur focuses on creating sensual personal care products, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity for the luxury beauty industry to cater to consumers seeking unique and sacred experiences.
3. Product Naming and Branding - The trend of using symbolic product names in the personal care industry presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in product naming and branding strategies, creating emotional connections with consumers.